Thursday, February 12, 2009

I wish I knew how to leave a comment...

I would have left a comment, but I don't find that it's an option anymore when I visit this blog. I am all for meeting up sometime in the (hopefully) near future and will actually be in Utah at the end of April--what do you say? I'll actually be there for a little family reunion with Brad's side of the family (his brother is graduating), so I don't know if that's really the best time, but I thought I'd let those of you who ARE in Utah know that I'm coming, and if Kendra just HAPPENS to be there too, well wouldn't that be fun?!

Otherwise, I think we're looking at next year sometime for me. Since the babe is due in July that kind of puts a big no traveling block in the very middle of my summer. I love the idea though and I want to put it on the radar for sure. I love you guys!

Happy Valentine's Day!